meta data for this page
Group 1 homepage
- Negin Banaeianjahromi
- Saeed Mirzaeifar
- Martin Rudigier
- Masoumeh Khaksari
Learning / working diary
- Some researches have been done regarding the problem.(2hours)
- Similar applications have been checked to get ideas. (1hour)
- Group meeting (1 Hour) : We discussed about the problem defined by the client (Propentus) and we will do brain storming first individually then we will discuss it in group. (Next meeting tonight online on Skype.)(2hours)
- Skype meeting, we discussed about our new ideas for the problem.(1hour)
- Group meeting: According to the ideas for the problem that team came up with , tasks have been divided to prepare the requirement document for tomorrow. ( 2 hours )
- We had a group meeting and we reconsider our requirements after receiving some explanations from Professor in Friday meeting.(2 Hours)
- In the group meeting at 14:00 that we had today we limit ourselves with just some ideas that we had.(2Hours)
- We divided tasks and each person was responsible to write a part to finalize the requirement with more technical details.
- Online group meeting at 18:00 on Skype to discuss about any problem that we might face during requirements writing.
- Meeting with Propentus at 9am to see a live demo and asking questions
- Rethinking about our requirenments because our picture of the application was different
- Meeting with Prof. to rethink our work on the topic
- start working on the architecture and business model
- 2 hours meeting for finalizing architecture and business model.
- 1 Hour meeting for finalizing Document and presentation.
Material used by group
- Links regarding TOGAF
- Links regarding ITIL
- Other useful links
- Work plan
- Business models