meta data for this page
- Eat your own dog food. Research subjects should be realizable into concrete all day usable implementations.
- Interesting work for 4 years.
- Subjective Mobility ? I do not have used any mobile applications. I'm not mobile.
Use of applications in mobile environment is different from conventional static desktop environment. On mobile environment devices has limited connectivity to each other among time and space, depending the network technology that is currently used.
Mobile Message Bus
Message Definition Language
Communication Protocol Pattern
Protocol Pattern Definition Language
Protocol Execution Engine: Routing, Discovery
Analysis: Communication Protocol Patterns
Analysis: Message Bus systems
- Task handling over mobile network.
- Not traditional task migration.
- Communication pattern: publish – subscribe.
- Message bus / task bus.
- Task vs. PeerHood responsibilities.
- Task vs. Service? responsibilities.
- How PeerHood can support task distribution.