meta data for this page
This is an old revision of the document!
PeerHood is a Peer-to-Peer neighborhood, which provides a unified interface to different wireless technologies. PeerHood is constantly sensing the wireless neighborhood for other devices and services, and offers the list of these devices and services to PeerHood enabled applications. Using PeerHood, the applications can: Discover available devices and services. Advertise their own services to other devices. Monitor ongoing connections and roam seamlessly between different wireless technologies.
PeerHood Designs and Specifications
- PeerHood specification
- PeerHood requirements.
- PeerHood Source Code – How to get access to PeerHood source code.
- Peerhood Development conventions – Read this.
- PeerHood Development Information – PeerHood development information; tools, systems, libraries, ..
- PeerHood tasks
- Personal development directions – List of personal activities.
- Problems in PeerHood – Problems in PeerHood usage and development.
- Missing PeerHood artifacts – missing programs, documents, ..
- Projects List of current, past and future projects.