meta data for this page
This is an old revision of the document!
HTML5 Game Development Course Page of Gergely Zachár
Under construction.. (2013. 05. 10)
Current features and Modules
- Image Manager: Contains and manages images.
- Tile: A single image object. There are methods to draw it.
- Animation: An animation object. There are methods to draw it and move to the next step.
- Input Manager: Currently supports only keyboard interactions.
- Sound Manager: Contains and manages sounds.
- Sound: A single sound object. There is a method to play it.
- Game Engine:
- Physics Engine:
- Player: The player entity.
The goal of this mini game to survive a day as a hedgehog.
- The hedgehog can move and jump.
- There is some debug for the physics engine.
- Shoot the trees with a spike the to get the cherrys. After they falled down the hedgehog can eat them.
- Boxes and obstacles to “climb” with the hedgehog.
- There will be more sounds when something hapening with your pet.
- There will be some enemies. Aganist them the hedgehog can be trasformed to a ball.