meta data for this page
20.8.2012: New return policy: into SVN.
21.8.2012: Sysadmin warning!
29.8.2012: Added link to SVN instructions
30.8.2012: Added the SVN repository
How to send an assignment
- The SVN server used on this course can be found at https://www2.it.lut.fi/svn/courses/CT30A5001/
- Maintained by IT department
- Can be used from outside university.
- Only for course related usage - do not upload anything else here or the Sysadmin will get you. I.e. very very hard quota.
- There exists a folder for each student by their student number. You'll have read & write rights only into this folder.
- Use the university login credentials.
- Put your assignment into SVN at address
https://www2.it.lut.fi/svn/courses/CT30A5001/under your student number into following directory structure:
- Assignment1 into A1
- Assignment2 into A2
- Assignment3 into A3
- Assignment4 into A4
- Assignment5 into A5
- Assignment6 into A6
- Home examination into HE
- E.g. For student 0123456 the A2 should be in:
- Each folder should contain (no subfolders):
- Readme (as TEXT-file, no doc/odt/pdf/etc., include all documentation here!)
- NO BINARY EXECUTABLE FILES
- NO OTHER FILES
- Document everything in English or in Finnish.
- Remember to follow deadlines, late commit results in 0 points (but even late ones must be committed within 1 week since each assignment needs to be returned).