meta data for this page
This is an old revision of the document!
The Help on Everything Wiki of Dept. of Information Technology
- MVPR Website — Guide to editing MVPR website
- CVS Users Guide — Guide to Using CVS in the Information Processing Laboratory.
- Subversion Guide — Guide to Using and Migrating to Subversion in the Information Processing Laboratory.
- Matlab Hints — Hints, documentation generation, links, etc.
- MAtrix Libraries — Notes about programming libraries for matrix computations.
- Itlab CPP Library — Our machine vision related C++ library, internal info.
- mvprmatlab — Useful M-files produced during MVPR projects.
- Itlab Lab Equipment — Information about the equipment found from lab (cameras and lenses etc).
- Latex Hints — Latex templates, links, etc.
- Printing Guide — How to manage and print documents, mainly in PostScript.
- Creating PDF — Creating Adobe PDF documents.
- Poster Guide — Creating and printing scientific posters.
- Video Encoding — How to make videos from individual frames.
- Mounting Shares — How to mount Windows (Samba) shares using CIFS.
- Reading Group — Reading Group about machine vision and pattern recognition.
- Pineconf — Configuring pine for the new e-mail system
- #itlab channel — Our IRC channel and Zyklonbot services.
- visual paradigm – UML Modeler
- http://www.theassayer.org/cgi-bin/asbrowsesubject.cgi?class=Q#free Lots of books or parts of books freely in the Web.
Open positions in Finnish universities (in a ranked order, those not mentioned are not worth to try ):
and other research organisations: