meta data for this page
This page is a collection of useful tools and libraries for C/C++ development.
Most of the Matrix libraries are presented in its own Matrix libraries page. Please check it out if you are interested.
Boost provides a wide-range of free peer-reviewed portable C++ source libraries. It's suggested to use boost to achieve platform-independent source code. Following modules are found to be useful in boost:
- Boost.asio — Cross-platform C++ library for network and low-level I/O programming.
- Boost.filesystem — Provides portable facilities to query and manipulate paths, files, and directories.
- Boost.multi_array — Provides a generic N-dimensional array concept definition.
- Boost.program_options — The program_options library allows program developers to obtain program options.
- Boost.property_map — A tree data structure especially suited to storing configuration data.
- Boost.regex — Regular expression library.
- Boost.thread — Portable C++ multi-threading.
- Boost.smart_ptr — Smart pointer class templates.
- Or any other part of Boost. Check them from here.
Geometry and Vision
- Other (too many)
Here's a list of libraries (this should be organized somehow).
- Other libs: armadillo, fourier libs, optimized lapack/blas, Qt/GTK/MM, … etc.
- Editors, debuggers (gdb), code analyzers (valgrind), … etc.
- Version Control: SVN, GIT, HG
- Cmake, etc.