meta data for this page
Subversion, version control system
Provided to support our research projects or courses with their needs for version control systems. It's configured to use webdav protocol over ssl protected connections. You have to be in group
CT to have access for repositories and specific repositories might have only specific users listed to allow read/modify repository.
- https://siilo.cc.lut.fi/svn2/mvpr/ - MVPR repositories
- https://siilo.cc.lut.fi/svn2/comlab/ - Comlab repositories
- https://siilo.cc.lut.fi/svn2/swe/ - SWE repositories
To access following repository locations you won't need membership for groups
tite, but account at university network is needed.
- https://siilo.cc.lut.fi/svn2/courses/ - Course repositories
How to get new repository
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with following information:
- name of repository
- which laboratory that project belongs
- department wide access right (none, read, modify)
- list of users and their rights, please give login names if possible
You can get new repositories even for personal use, but please remember that deparment resources are only meant for things related to your work.
Subversion manuals and guides
Windows client for subversion
Linux client for subversion
- Can be installed with debian based linux tools using
'apt-get install subversion' command.